Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Pretty 16th century village pub in the heart of the mendip hills.
• seats 60 in character trading space with four separate seating areas.
• exposed beams and real fires provide a cosy comfortable atmosphere.
• commercial kitchen, patio garden for 25 and car park
• recent takings of £7,500 per week
• lovely gardens
• two bedroomed owners home on first floor.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business