Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Freehold Lifestyle Balance & Cottage Charm in Fiordland
Blue Thistle Cottages is a Freehold Going Concern property and business, that provides quality accommodation conveniently located right-beside the Milford – Te Anau Highway. The four self-contained character cottages are situated on a 10 acre rural property (approx), just 1km from the Te Anau township. The cottages overlook Lake Te Anau and are close to the Fiordland National Park, a World Heritage Park in the Southland Province of New Zealand.
• Strategic and picturesque location on the road to Milford sound
• Purpose Built Boutique Accommodation Complex
• 4 Self-Contained Character Cottages, and 1 is wheelchair accessible
• Superior location stunning Mountain Views
• Allowed to have 12 guests accommodated
• Owner Residence, with scope to develop further
• Quiet & serene location yet only minutes from town
• Accommodation and ‘farmlet’ experience for guests
• Beautiful landscaped gardens and barbeque and outdoor dining areas
• Plenty of parking for vehicles
• Rated: #2 of 22 Hotels in Te Anau on TripAdvisor
• Price: Offers over 1.8m +GST (if any)
• Lifestyle business offering balance and bliss!
The character cottages are strategically positioned amongst beautiful gardens and landscaping, providing privacy between the cottages and their outdoor areas. There are three 1-bedroom self-contained units, and one 2-bedroom unit, and are all beautifully furnished and equipped for the tourist accommodation market. Each cottage offers a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, a dining setting, and a lounge area with a sofa and flat-screen TV. All cottages include a private bathroom. Three of the four cottages have now been converted to gas hot water.
The owner’s accommodation is a beautiful and spacious 2-bedroom residence, with the option to convert a large loft into a third bedroom, and perhaps a games room as well. The residence features a large lounge, dining room and kitchen, plus a separate living area opening on to a fabulous patio, with fantastic sweeping views of the lake and mountains.
The property also features a large shed, wired for 3 phase power, and an adjacent water bore, to supply ample water to the property.
The current owners run some live stock on the 10 acres, but this could be leased to adjoining farmers, as a run off for their stock.
Approximate travel & distances:
• 4-min drive to the Te Anau town centre
• 8-min drive to the Te Anau Glow Worm Caves wharf
• 20-min drive to Manapouri
• 32km to Fiordland National Park
Our vendors are Southerners through and through and have relished living here at Blue Thistle Cottages, but they are now seeking to move on to a new adventure, and want to pass their gorgeous freehold accommodation business on to new owners to make their mark, and develop it further. If you are seeking an accommodation business that offers you a residence with picturesque mountain views, along with lifestyle balance and a highly strategic location to take advantage of, then call Adrian now.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business