Carters Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park FHGC - Price by Negotiation
Carters Beach Holiday Park welcomes you to the sunny northern West Coast of New Zealand. Located around 6kms south of Westport, this idyllic and popular TOP 10 Holiday Park is a rare Freehold Going Concern Sale.
This is an opportunity that doesn’t come around often. A significant venue with accommodation options from motel rooms, cabins and powered and non powered campervan & camping sites. A fantastic family oriented Holiday Park with a strong base of repeat customers, the income has been steady even during COVID 19. The park also recently underwent a huge renovation.
• Around 6.2 Acre levelled section on the beach front
• 6 Motel Rooms
• 7 Self-contained units
• 9 Various Cabins
• 53 Powered Sites
• 70+ Non-Powered Sites
• Extensive communal park facilities
• Able to accommodate 500 at any given time
• A renovated waterfront 3 bedroom owners residence
• A second managers house or an extra 3 bed room house for extended family
• New reception area and storage sheds
• New commercial laundry, workshop and extensive storage
• Plenty of children’s activities and facilities that attract families to have an extended stay
• Brand new stainless hot tub complex overlooking the beach
• Proposed swimming pool development (consented)
Outside the gate is the new Kawatiri Coastal trail to Westport, and when completed will go from Westport to Charleston
This park has a fantastic income level and a great net profit and it has been the case before and during the pandemic and it can only get better. This investment will offer approximately 10%-12% ROI, there are still additional revenue streams to be seized.
Top 10 Holiday Park is a structured business model that promotes great standards, quality assurance and group marketing. When you own a TOP 10 Holiday Park, you join a co-op franchise of owners who own over 45 Top 10 parks within New Zealand. This allows a proven business model that cannot fail.
Carters Beach is a suburb of Westport on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Located 6 kilometres south of Westport on State Highway 67A, it offers a pristine sheltered sandy beach on the West Coast suitable for swimming. The park is already seeing an increase in bookings due to the new cycle trail that goes right in front of the Holiday Park.
Hurry and grab the ownership of a very lucrative and rare Top 10 Holiday Park. This opportunity has come after 10 years.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva.