Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Cash in on Tasmania’s booming tourism trade with the purchase the West Coast’s best restaurant . By purchasing now you get to take advantage of the low season to set you up for the very profitable high season Motivated vendors with all genuine offers considered.
Strahan, an iconic fishing port situated on the banks of Macquarie Harbour, nestled between the Southern Ocean and the gateway to Tasmania’s World Heritage area.
About the Business
On offer, 45 seat restaurant (additional 40 seats on deck and veranda) WIWO (+SAV) , 3 well appointed accommodation suites situated above the restaurant which offer excellent returns in addition to the restaurant. The business is located near the Gordon River Cruise Centre just a stones throw to the many tourist attractions. Strahan is a prime tourist destination.
With a combination of limited food venues in the town, a booming tourist trade and great location in the heart of town on the Esplanade, there is no better time to purchase a proven profitable business with room to improve.
• High Exposure, centrally located with great foot traffic
• Trading 6 Days with further expansion extending breakfast / lunch trade
• Magnificent thriving restaurant LEASEHOLD with a strong consistent revenue stream
• Fully licensed and fully staffed should you decide to retain current team
• Full commercial kitchen with walk in cool room
• Recent renovation
• Disabled access and amenities
• Lease: 5 years + (3 x 3 year options)
• Rent: $1105.00 per week (including outgoings), takings in excess of $700,000.00+
• Suit family or overseas buyer under the 188 Visa category.
• Business will adapt to any cuisine
• Sale is on offer by owners who have operated the business for the past 4 years, They are more than willing to stay on and train to give the new owner a smooth transition. All sale documentation is available upon receipt of signed non-disclosure agreement.
. Location Details
• Strahan, Tasmania
• Ample nearby parking
• Great schools and family facilities nearby
• Great tourism destination
• Great lifestyle opportunity for families and couples
Quick fact ..
A total of 1.32 million people visited Tasmania up until December 2018 with a 1/3 travelling to Strahan and the West Coast. Tourism Tasmania predicts this will increase significantly in 2019 /20
Complete the contact seller form for more information.
$48,950 (AUD) per annum
Monday - Saturday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business