Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This significant, newly, and extensively renovated country tavern business is available for sale. The tavern has been through an extensive renovation programme with great amounts of money spent in all areas of the building and facilities. The lease also comes with a newly renovated three-bedroom managers residence.
- Licensed Bar, Large Restaurant, Gaming, and Pool Area
- Public Bar Licenced until 1.00 AM
- Off License – Thirsty Liquor
- Beer garden and private functions area
- Large Children’s play area
- Three-bedroom managers residence adjoining the tavern but very private
- Two self-contained units
- A local’s favorite and a significant venue serving a wider territory
- The home of the Horarata Pig and Possom hunt
Coalgate is a small town in the Selwyn District of the Canterbury region of New Zealand’s South Island. The 2001 New Zealand census gave Coalgate’s population as 276, and it is located roughly an hour west of Christchurch on State Highway 77
Here is a one of a kind opportunity to run this fantastic business and live the lifestyle.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business