Dog waste removal may be dirty work, but it's a growing business for local communities and the potential is huge because busy dog owners are willing to pay someone else to clean up after their dogs. If you're up for the challenge, you have the potential to build on this successful business as a dog waste removal specialist. This established franchise has a proven model providing highly rated customer service and ranking high on online searches. This company has long standing higher end clientele as well as a steady flow of referrals and new requests for service serving both Residential and Commercial customers.
• Low cost to own your business and make a living.
• It's an easy business to operate.
• You don't need any special education or training.
• Great business for business owners of any age.
• Environmentally sound because it protects groundwater, reduces bacteria and prevents air-borne contaminants.