Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Has solid financials, providing a good return for the owners – full financials will be made available to genuinely interested parties
• Has an enviable reputation in the industry and moreover amongst its clientele
• Is located in the very well-heeled and growing destination town of Bowral, the centre of the beautiful Southern Highlands and strategically between Canberra and Sydney in NSW
• Highly efficient systems are in place ensuring stock levels are quality control is maintained
• This business has huge scope for further growth if new concepts are introduced for additional income streams
• The business has an excellent social media presence, rave reviews are listed on Goggle and Trip Advisor
• Inside seating for 36, outdoor seating for 31
• Fully operational bar
• Perfect for a husband and wife team
BUSINESS FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Turnover to rent 3.5%
Gross profit $360,970
Net profit $269,645
THE POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH
This business has good potential for growth, leveraging the location and reputation of the business:
> Expand trading to 6/7 days per week
> Offer lunch-time trading
> Leveraging the brand and reputation for wholesaling
> Expand the bar service
The potential for growth and/or diversification is significant and enhanced by the:
> Location – located amongst café, restaurants, pubs and boutiques in CBD Bowral
> Catchment area - with the very best demographic profile for this type of business
> Proximity – offer proximity to Sydney and Canberra, by road and train
Bowral, Southern Highlands
The business operates from retail premises of some 65 sq. metres* with easy street access and offsite parking for customers. The current could be altered to suite the new owner/s taste.
3 x 3 lease
$527 per week inclusive of outgoings
Lease expires August 2024
The business is located centrally in Bowral, the heart of the Southern Highlands and on the one of the town’s main thoroughfares. It is strategic location provides a catchment area of the Southern Highlands, the South Coast, the National Capital Region and moreover Sydney.
A very high traffic location.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday - Saturday: 5pm - Late
1 x chef owner
1 x bar owner
2 x casual kitchen hands
3 x casual service staff
This iconic business has the business model, reputation and success, combined with a catchment area of one of Australia’s best demographic market for its services, to provide the foundation for continued excellent returns, combined with real growth potential. This an excellent opportunity to purchase an iconic business.
REASON FOR SALE
The owners are opening a new restaurant in Bowral, they will sign a disclosure ensuring they will not cook the current cuisine of the restaurant within the Southern Highlands. The owners will train and work with the new owner/s to ensure a smooth transition, so the business continues to prosper.
Bowral, Southern Highlands NSW
A new restaurant with a different theme, the owners will not duplicate this style of cooking in new establishment.
Tuesday - Saturday 5pm - Late
The chef owner will work with the new owner/s to ensure a smooth transition for a period of two months.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business