Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don't wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Interested in an established and fast-growing College Hunks Hauling Junk franchise? Look no further than this prime territory for sale in Boise, Idaho. The Company provides junk removal and moving services to both residential and commercial customers throughout a 100-mile radius as well as all of the US for interstate moves. The owner is selling the franchise to focus on his other growing business. Inquire today for more detail!
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. If you do not receive the nda link, please check your junk mail. If the NDA email cannot be found, and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
The company operates out of a leased 2,080 square foot facility.
(1) Marketing/Advertising: More rigorous advertising and a stronger online and social media presence could easily widen the Company’s clientele base.
(2) Interstate Moves: There is considerable room to market and further capitalize on this profitable service. Currently, the Company is receiving a lot of business from the mass exodus of California people to Idaho. These interstate movers are not typically price-sensitive and many jobs are very large, involved jobs.
(3) Combined Servicing: The largest opportunity for growth comes from actively pursuing the moving service segment of the business. If the company can generate two sources of revenue from one stop/one customer they are able to increase profitability through efficiency.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Exclusive Territory with High Demand: Because the demand is high enough that the current owner can’t keep up with it, a new owner will be able to establish a steady customer base quickly and easily. There are thousands of untapped customers and many interstate moves in the Northwest and throughout the US where fees are very profitable.
(2) Brand Recognition: The brand itself is recognizable and is a huge asset for the Company’s franchise partners.
(3) Strong Territory Housing Market: The territories included are consistently in the top 5 in US each year for new resident move-ins and housing value increases.
(4) Established Franchisor: The franchise is supported by an incredible corporate team that trains new owners, and provides strategic marketing, a national call center, an automatic scheduling platform and more.
Ownership would like to sell the Business to focus on his other growing business.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited seller-financing is available for qualified buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business