Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This ‘Legendary Local’ is now on the market – first time in 17 years!
The Freehold Going Concern, Mossburn Hotel, is on the market for the first time in 17 years, and is situated strategically in the Northern Southland rural farming, windfarm, ‘Around the Mountains‘ cycle trail and the Queenstown to Milford Sound route.
This property is situated on three land titles, which includes the main hotel complex, the owners 3 bedroom home (Built 15 years ago), 2 bedroom staff quarters complex and a lockup building, a garage, a carport and two sheds.
The Hotel accommodation features 10 guest rooms, three of which are ensuite rooms, and all the others have modern shared facilities, bathrooms and toilets, and there is also a guest kitchen and lounge for the hotel guests to use for their self-service breakfast.
- The main bar, which opens out onto an extensive courtyard and established gardens, features two big screen TV’s, a jukebox, and pool table
- A bottle shop adjoining the main bar service area
- A back bar and function room, which seats up to approximately 50 patrons
- The main restaurant seats up to 30 patrons
- 10 hotel guests rooms, made up of:
- 3 ensuited rooms (1 x Queen, 1 x Queen & Single and 1 x Double)
- 4 single rooms
- 1 twin, with 2 singles
- 1 x Queen
- 1x Queen & 1 single
If true Southern heartland is where you want to be, register now to learn more about this great opportunity on the Queenstown to Milford travel route. This is your chance to own a piece of history, with all the character and heart of Southland, plus there is future development opportunities too.
For more information register now or to arrange your viewing, please contact specialist Business Broker, Adrian Chisholm, AREINZ.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business