Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
1) Unit has started functioning as a medical practice since August 2017 with permission granted by CQC. The business is officially CQC registered having received a respectable "Good" rating during it most recent inspection.
2) Permission is ideal for subcontract for NHS for example for Ophthalmology, Urology and etc.
3) Permission includes:
-Surgical procedures under local anesthesia
- Diagnostic and Screening procedures
- Maternity and Midwifery Services
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
4) Medical practice consists of ground floor (113,7 sqm/1223.85 sqft) and first floor (76 sqm/818.05 sqft).
5) Ground floor: waiting area, reception, 2 consultation rooms (GP and Gynecologist), dentistry room, surgical room, decontamination room, utility room plus toilet for disabled people, staff kitchen and basement.
There is potential to add a pharmacy onto the ground floor.
6) First floor: staff kitchen, bathroom and storage.
There is potential to add a dentistry workshop/laboratory/office on the first floor.
7) Parking space in garage.
8) Medical practice is located in the superb area of Stratford (London) and new development.
9) Lease till 2028 with possibility to extent or pre-emption. The rent is £30,500 per anum plus £284.26 every 3 months as a service charge.
10) The future owner will be able to start with the functioning of the business immediately with the whole equipment.
Please contact us for more details.
£30,500 per annum
Prime High Street Location, Stratford, London.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business