Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This well established business has been owned by our client since 2013 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, increasing deliveries and/or introducing lunch time openings. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating.
15 year lease from 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews
£17,004 per annum
This business occupies a superb location within a good sized purpose built parade, close to a large amount of industry, offices, shops, surrounded by a very large residential area and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
The glass fronted premises with al fresco seating for approx 10 provide entrance, well appointed bar, seating for approximately 30, large rear kitchen providing preparation area, cold storage, washing up area, staff WC facilities, exit to store room & delivery area.
• Taking £4,000 per week
• 80% - 90% collection
• Seating for approx 30 plus al fresco for 10
• Surrounded by very large residential area
• Close to large amount of industry, offices, shops & multiples
• 5 Star Food Hygiene rating
• Scope to increase deliveries and/or introduce lunch time openings
• Within purpose built parade
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Rent £327 per week plus VAT
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 10:30pm Tuesday to Sunday
• 15 year lease from 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews
5:00pm – 10:30pm Tuesday to Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business