Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Leasehold assignment of landmark Cambridge restaurant and bar
• Located in Market Square, in the heart of the City Centre
• Prominent Georgian building arranged over 5 storeys
• Well-appointed, immaculately presented trade space
• Benefit of late licence for first and second floors
• Grade II Listed - EPC exempt
Market Hill, also known as Market Square, is situated at the very heart of Cambridge City Centre. It is a well-established leisure pitch featuring landmark buildings Cambridge Guildhall and Great St Mary's Church. Petty Curry, Lion Yard and the Grand Arcade shopping centres are all within a stone's throw.
Don Pasquale & 12a Club occupies an enviable corner position to the northeast of the square, where Market Hill meets Market Street.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business