Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Industrial Sharpening Service For Sale

Florida, US
Asking Price:
$1,700,000 (USD) Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue:
$566,000 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$129,000 (USD)

This business offers sharpening, retail sales, service and industrial repair service in Northeast Florida near Orlando. They specialize in a complete range of sharpening services including: Saw Blades, Paper Knives, Router Bits, Auger Bits and many more! They also sale a full line of new products including: Saw Blades, Custom Blades, Router Bits, Saws and Cutting Sticks. The products they are authorized dealers of are: Alliance Knife, Amana tool, European Tool, Kreg Tools, Mirka, Southeast Tool, Velepec Tools, Vortec, Whiteside Router Bits and WL Fuller, plus many more! They have a modern, easy to read website for established and new customers. A new owner will be happy to know they have seen some good growth in the last few years. They have updated their equipment to handle the growth. This company offers a new owner a successful business with stable revenues and good market growth.

This industrial sharpening service company has been in business nearly 20 years with the current ownership. After years of hard work and loyal customers standing true throughout the years, the current owners are ready to retire and see a new owner take it to the next level. This Florida business for sale is a great opportunity to take a business that is already successful and build on that foundation to secure your future. They have 100's of loyal customers and the owner says this is a great industry to be in at this time. With one owner managing the shop and the other working directly in it, this owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owners full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. Out of their total revenue, 65% comes from industrial services while the other 35% comes primarily from sales. Vehicles and equipment are included in the sale. Photos and more details are available upon request.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Real Property Included

Premises Details:

Valued at approximately 3,500, this facility is owned with the option to lease or purchase. This building is approx. 6,800 sq. ft. building was built in 1954 and has been remodeled and is still in good condition with plenty of room for expansion. The facilities consist of lobby and retail, offices, CNC/Break Room and a large warehouse shop. The owner has put in 3 phase electrical.

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

A new owner could add more trucks on the road to do pickup & sales. A sales representative in a properly outfitted truck with inventory could double gross sales.

Competition / Market:

80% repeat clientele. This company's reputation in the area has surpassed the demanding requirements for resharpening, performance, reliability and custom satisfaction. They are the only North Florida sharpening service dedicated to get the job done right and in a timely matter.

Reasons for selling:

Approaching retirement.

Trading hours:

Monday-Friday Hours: 6:30-3:30

Employees:
3
Years established:
1997

Other Information

Support & training:

Key staff will stay on after the sale. Owners are available for a reasonable transitioning period.

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

Negotiable up to: 25.00 %

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$720,000 (USD) - included in the asking price

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to IAG. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here