Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Kickboxing / Martial Arts / Fitness Gym
Top 10 Reasons to Own a Gym / Fitness Business:
- Happy customers
- Happy employees
- Recurring monthly EFT revenue
- Equity builder
- Attractive cash-on-cash and ROI business
- Semi-absentee or manager-the-manage business model
- Lower cost of entry options
- Easy to finance
- Can not be Amazon-ed
- Can not be out-sourced
Our firm specializes in helping our clients find fitness & gym franchise opportunities that are well suited for both their personal and financial goals. We have a team of industry experts who will take the time to help you step-by-step evaluate opportunities that are well-suited for both your personal and financial goals. At We Sell Gyms, we have the largest database of fitness franchise brands and gym opportunities in the country.
To learn more, watch this short video: https://youtu.be/DWTeZ28cKRI
Types of Fitness Options Available:
- 24/7 Fitness Gyms
- Yoga - Pilates
- CrossFit / Spartan
- Martial Arts / Karate / MMA
- Kickboxing / Boxing
- Dance / Ballet
- Cycle / Spin
- Agility / Sports Training
- Batting Cages / Indoor Field
- Gymnastics | and more…
Multiple Business Ownership Options:
- Single unit
- Area developer
- Master franchise
- Passive / Investor
The Minimum Financial Requirements are:
- Min. Liquid Capital Available $125,000 (cash, home equity, 401K etc.)
- Min. Net Worth of $350,000
- Min. Credit Score 685+
- 75% - 80% Financing Available
Because of the high number of business inquiries we receive weekly, we have to focus our attention on those who are actively engaged in learning more and follow some reasonable steps of review and validation. We promise NOT to waste your time and respectfully request that you do not waste our time either.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Note: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer or solicitation can only be made by a franchise disclosure document.
There can be different size clubs to fit the area demographics and economic needs. Moreover, the diversity of classes and program provide for greater member loyalty and additional revenue. For example: a 3,500K sq. ft. club/gyms is design to fit within grocery store anchored (or similar) shopping centers which offer higher traffic but require smaller footprint sized clubs. The larger clubs 10K+ sq. ft. and bigger offer multiple, simultaneous recurring revenue opportunities, as well as, space for special classes.
- A turn-key business that requires no prior experience
- A solid business model in a consistently thriving industry
- Lower investment costs for higher profitability
- Low monthly overhead with minimal staffing requirements
- Competitive, multi-level investment choices
- Semi-absentee or owner-operate ownership options
- Generate recurring revenue through monthly membership billing
- Multiple revenue streams with membership sales, personnel training, retail products, & more
- Diversified programs for all age groups & fitness levels
- Kid’s Centric and Women’s Centric options available
Comprehensive on-going training and support provided. Please contact us for more no obligation details.
Great turn-key financing options (up to 80%) are available to qualified buyers. Simple Financing to $250,000 with credit rating of 685+ with no judgments or bankruptcy. Stress-free 401K rollover qualified funding is available to $1,000,000 plus SBA funding also available.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business