Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Now is a great opportunity to secure your place in the evolving and rapidly growing electric bike and micro-mobility segment.
Sales of eBikes in New Zealand have grown significantly over the last 5 years; 2,000 units in 2014, 13,000 in 2016, increasing to over 20,000 in 2018. There is phenomenal growth in eScooters, the rental market has made it made it cool to ride and own an eScooter and future sales numbers are expected to be greater than bicycles.
The Last Mile Transport Company (LMTC) services urban commuters with its selection of eBikes, eScooters and eSkateboards. The professional showroom showcases the fun and personal freedom when using these forms of transport. The existing range of 13 specialist products and additional accessories has been specifically selected from OEM suppliers to meet the New Zealand’s urban commuting market.
All the hard work has been done, with an established retail and online shop, shop fitout along with a functional service and storage space. Secure your place in the market with immediate trading for $140,000. Physical shop at 77 Montreal Street, Sydenham with a new professional showroom fitout with excellent lighting
• Established Last Mile Transport Company business
• Rapidly growing market segment, specialising in urban commuting
• Immediate cashflow from existing stock of electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric skateboards and accessories
• 85m2 showroom plus 115m2 workshop and warehouse
• Established showroom with retail, workshop and warehousing
• located on a busy vehicle thoroughfare, over 5,000 vehicles per day and near to dedicated cycle lanes
• excellent 30-minute parking
• Name, website, brand and marketing collateral
• Online e-commerce shop at www.lmtc.co.nz
• Established and validated supply chain (local and international)
• Scope for an entrepreneur to significantly improve and grow the business
It’s perfect timing to take your interest and skills in the bicycle and transport sector and leverage the change in this segment. LMTC is a step ahead, its poised for every opportunity. Its up to you to create your future.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion about the Last Mile Transport opportunity.
Month on Month lease, have been in the same building for the past 10 years
$21,000 (NZD) per annum
Physical shop at 77 Montreal Street with a new professional showroom fitout with excellent lighting
- 85m2 showroom
- Over 5,000 vehicles per day with static traffic
- Low cost rent including shared kitchen and toilet facilities
- Excellent 30-minute parking
- Near to dedicated cycle lanes
- Easy commuting to the central city
- External signage on north, south and front of building
LMTC operates with a shared usage building. With a computer technology company operating in upper level and rear of the building. There is a fully monitored alarm in the secure showroom and storage space.
Opportunities have been identified that offer a much higher growth potential, these include:
- Taking a management role and employ staff to operate the store
- Add LMTC onto an existing business with management and administration already in place.
- Expansion into New Zealand and Australian distribution for eSkateboards, eScooters and eBikes through existing bicycle retailers (using the existing validated supplier relationships.)
- Fleet sales of eSkateboards, eScooters and eBikes through utilities companies who can finance a payment scheme. This sales model offers ongoing revenue and servicing models.
- Servicing and maintenance of leased and sales products.
The Last Mile Transport Company was used to test customers and gather data to support the R&D for new YikeBike products. There is now a consolidation of the parent YikeBike business and the R&D is no longer required.
Handover of supplier and relationship details
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business