Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Last Chance to Own The Last Resort in Karamea
The Last Resort Karamea on the West Coast is a one of a kind resort motel. Its NZ’s best-kept secret. This is actually the last resort located at the furthest end of the West Coast. From this point onwards, you are in the Kahurangi National Park until you reach the Tasman towns of Collingwood, Takaka or Motueka by foot and through the national park.
Here is truly a rare opportunity to own this highly lucrative and unique Freehold Going Concern with its accommodation offerings, busy restaurant and bar and a conference and event space.
- A one of a kind Freehold Going Concern in New Zealand
- A busy operation with great profitability
- Unique location
- Accommodation options such as cottages, studio (ensuite), lodge (ensuite), lodge twin rooms, and lodge double rooms
- Backpackers accommodation
- A busy restaurant, café and bar
- A large conference and event space which can accommodate up to 150 people
- The large restaurant, bar and the lounge area can serve up to 150 guests
- The property can sleep up to 85 people
- A great business and lifestyle opportunity
- The venue attracts many locals and local events
- A strong base of corporate bookings in addition to great regional and international visitors
- Offers a large site comprising approximately 1.3387 ha of land bordering the Karamea River
In the Area: The Last Resort Karamea enjoys a Micro Climate. You are never short of things to do in Karamea. With its wonderfully mild climate and fantastic natural surroundings, the area offers kayaking, fishing, and great walks. It is also a wonderful place for someone to just want to escape the usual holiday crowds and immerse in pristine native bush. Karamea is part of the West-Coast region and it is popular with both regional and international tourists.
If you’re looking for a one of a kind New Zealand property, offering a wonderful work/life balance, fantastic income, that also has the potential to grow, then contact Dilan now.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva.
If you would like to know more, please register on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business