The Business and property portfolio is held under a Florida corp. (“Seller”), established in 1996.
One owner / seller. Seller has Remodeled all properties throughout the years. All Real Estate is included in the sale.
Daytona Beach’s return on investment is the second highest in the country. Daytona Beach Housing Market Summary:
- Current Median Home Price: $ 339.9
- 1-Year Appreciation Rate: 22.9%
- Unemployment Rate: 3.8%. (0.3% lower than the nation)
- 1-Year Job Growth Rate: 4.8%
This investment portfolio company specializes in renting homes, condos, apartments, and commercial properties to a variety of people in the Daytona Beach area.
Currently, the owner’s involvement is limited to overseeing daily activity in the office, exclusively during business hours. The Business is staffed in the office by the owner, one full-time employee and two part-time employees. The maintenance staff consists of two full-time employees that are on-call.
90% Occupancy rate (12-month lease)
• 94% occupancy rate during peak in the multi-family, single-family, and condos
• Tremendous redevelopment opportunity for many of the properties
• Real estate holdings have been professionally appraised in the past.
Several of the properties are contiguous and together account for large blocks of real estate. As such, buyers should take into account there-development potential of the portfolio, as well as the potential highest and best use of each lot.
The Business provides a very safe and comfortable working atmosphere that keeps employees happy at work. This reflects well in the Business’ relationship with tenants and potential clients.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.