Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Here's an incredible opportunity to purchase a Freehold Going Concern multi award-winning 4.9ha vineyard and a stunning 4 bedroom home and an awesome equipment storage complex in Central Otago.
• The beautiful home would be suitable for a hosted Bed and Breakfast operation if the new owners were looking for additional income streams.
• An additional adjoining 5ha bare block of land suitable for a similar vineyard ia available at $750,000 plus GST (if any).
• There is potential to subdivide the properties into 2 ha lots and being located in a very sought after location for lifestyle blocks.
• There is a real opportunity to create a cellar door at this attractive property.
• Projected harvest for next season includes 10 tonnes Pinot Noir, 3 tonnes Pinot Gris, 2.5 tonnes Chardonnay and 3 tonnes Rose.
• Both properties enjoy ample ongoing water rights and the dripper irrigation system from the dam is used to both irrigation and fertigation of the existing vines.
• 98 sprinkler heads protect the entire vineyard and are run by a frost fighting pump powered by PTO from a 48hp Fiat Tractor.
This Central Otago vineyard has five wine labels and is held in extremely high regard within the industry having received hundreds of awards for it's wines since it's first vineyard plantings in 1992. (The Wine labels and Awards can be downloaded from the documents section)
The hard work has been done and this fantastic business opportunity is now ready for the right person to come in and take the reigns!
For full confidential information, please register on our new website, or contact Adrian Chisholm, specialist tourism, hospitality & leisure broker in New Zealand.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business