Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale



Private Medical Practice In Madison County For Sale

Madison County, Alabama, US
Asking Price:
$250,000 (USD) Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
$435,064 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$159,429 (USD)

This is a privately-owned, medical practice. It is an Internal Medicine Specialty Center, located in the state of Alabama in a growing and thriving community of 500K residents. The seller has been in practice at this location for over 15 years and is retiring within the next 2 years. Nevertheless, the seller is willing to stay on board to provide support and training to the new buyer. The practice currently has 2 FT employees (office manager with 17 yrs experience and RN with 5 yrs experience) and 1 PT employee (Front Desk Receptionist) all of whom are willing to stay on. The seller has approx. 3000 patients! The age demographics are: 50% aged 50 and older, the remaining 50% are skewed out. Seller sees approximately 15-20 patients per day. However, a younger doctor who purchases this practice could easily see approximately 25-30 patients per day. Seller does not accept Medicaid insurance and currently accepts United, BCBS, Aetna and Humana which makes up 70% of his billings. The remaining 30% of his billings come from private pay patients. Seller's medical office is 2,146 sq. ft and is annexed to a hospital which provides easy access for patients to obtain diagnostic testing. If you are an Internal Medicine/Primary Care Physician and you live outside of Alabama, this is a Great opportunity to purchase a thriving practice. Medical Malpractice Insurance is only $8K per year in Alabama! Owner financing is available! Hurry! This practice will sell fast! Please contact Brokers David and Monique Saunders to discuss this Rare opportunity!

If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:


Years established:

Other Information

Support & training:

Seller will train

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

100,000.00 Down & $150k at a rate TBD for 36 months

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$7,000 (USD)
Inventory / Stock value:
$3,000 (USD) - included in the asking price

Contact Vested Business Brokers HQ

  1. This email address is already registered. Log in to continue.
      1. Postcode not found. Please try again

    1. or
  1. What will I receive? is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note that will send the above details to Vested Business Brokers HQ. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business