Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
For sale is a successful and profitable business operating within the Melbourne tourism market.
City Sports Tours offers unique walking tours which focus on Melbourne's world famous sporting culture.
The business has been operating for 2.5 years on a 2 days a week basis and is for sale due to owner relocation overseas and therefore not practicable to continue due to the local presence necessary to take the business forward and to maximise it to its full potential. The business currently has the overwhelming market share of the sports tour industry in Melbourne with many avenues available for further growth.
The incoming buyer benefits from the following:
- Profitable business that has never had any loans or debts
- Year-on-year growth of 44.4% (as of March 2020). Potential for further revenue and turnover increase would be reasonable if operating for more than the current 2 days per week.
- Highly regarded within the Melbourne tourism industry with average customer reviews of 4.5/5 across booking platforms.
- Website with Page 1 ranking on Google search
- Affiliations with global tourism partners including Tripadvisor and Get Your Guide
- Industry partnership with the MCG and new Australian Sports Museum
- Pre-existing customer bookings included in sale.
- 1 year premium marketing package with the local destination of a global travel directory included in sale.
- Expansion possibilities with the recent re-introduction of Rod Laver Arena tours due to the popularity of the Australian Open.
- Market growth anticipated as a result of significant financial investment by the Australian Government to position tourism as a key economic driver for Australia following Covid-19.
- Solid sales history of domestic customers allowing the business to continue running despite Covid-19 travel restrictions.
The business is priced to sell quickly with immediate transition and full support to the new owner to achieve quick start up income.
Please get in touch if this opportunity is of interest to you.
Melbourne CBD based with online operations
- Further revenue and profit through price increasing to capitalise on strong industry reputation.
- Capitalise on the opening on multi-million dollar Australian Sports Museum
- Potential to capitalise on the re-introduction of Rod Laver Arena tours due to the success and interest in the Australian Open.
One direct competitor in the market however City Sports Tours has the overwhelming market share.
Buyer relocating overseas
Tuesday and Friday with expansion to additional days available if desired.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business