Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
‘World Famous’ in Southland: The Railway Hotel
This popular and well-maintained Southland country pub/hotel/tavern is now for sale as a freehold going concern.
• A large bar with a hearty log burner
• An off-premises liquor sales area, accessed off the rear car park, and backing on to the main bar
• Accommodation comprised of 5 rooms: 2 x single rooms; 1 x twin; 1 double, 1 x front room, which sleeps up to 4 with a queen bed and 2 singles
• A large dining room, which could also accommodate the guest lounge
• A commercial kitchen
• Plus a 2 bedroom manager’s apartment, with lounge and bathroom
• Large workshop/storage shed at the back of the hotel for backup supplies and a workshop
After fifteen fabulous years of owing and running this business, the owners are now seeking to move on to new adventures, offering you the opportunity to become a very special part of this delightful Southern town. The large 3035m² (approx) land title allows for ample off-street car-parking, plus the pub has a lovely beer garden and lawn area, making it a popular local destination, and perfect for local events, even arguably the ‘heart’ of the town. This business also has an extensive chattels list, with all the plant and equipment in great order. There are opportunities here for new owners to develop the accommodation and food operations within the hotel, as well as enhance all online marketing and social media opportunities. If you’d like to put your own stamp on a delightful kiwi tavern, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to create the lifestyle you wish, in a great Southern community. Contact Adrian today for all the details.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing, please contact specialist Hospitality Business Broker, Adrian Chisholm, Areinz.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business