Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Nathan Swan established Swan Stabilizers International; an earth moving business in Karratha, in 1998, before relocating to Northampton in the Mid-West in 2010. Swan Stabilizers International has continually delivered quality civil and road construction services to Councils, Civil Construction Companies and Government throughout its history.
In 2017, Swan Stabilizers International saw growth and expansion, opening branches in Kununurra and Karratha. From these central locations, Swan Stabilizers International is able to mobilise to most of WA within 24 hours. Our professional team has all the skills and experience needed to complete any civil works to the highest of standards. You can rely on Swan Stabilizers International to get your civil project completed on time, according to budget and to your highest expectations of quality workmanship. The services provided by Swan Stabilizers International includes:
• Road shoulder grading and reconditioning.
• Maintenance grading.
• Access roads.
• Car parks and hardstand areas.
• Major highways to MRWA standards.
• Lime and cement stabilisation.
• Road repair and overlays.
• Resheeting existing gravel roads.
• Major haul roads.
• Bitumen, asphalt and kerbing.
• Airstrips and taxiways.
• Earthmoving plant hire.
Aligned with the expansion of Swan Stabilizers International, Swan Traffic Management was founded in 2017. Swan Traffic Management has continually delivered quality traffic management services to Councils, Civil Construction Companies and Government. With an expert team of efficient traffic control specialists dedicated to providing their clients with reliable, safe and efficient traffic control solutions we are able to provide the following services:
• Traffic control services for any size working area that requires physical safety control measures to be maintained professionally.
• Design of traffic management plans for any size working area regardless of season, weather or terrain.
• Consultation of traffic planning requirements for any task requiring a safe working cordon in order to protect people, equipment or machinery.
• On-site planning, assessment and advice in relation to the working area and the interconnected hazards exposed by pedestrians, workers and vehicles.
• Permit applications for road corridor authorisation submitted to the relevant government organisations.
• Traffic equipment hire including VMS (Variable Message Sign) boards, arrow boards.
Swan Stabilizers International, Swan Traffic Management and Pavement Technology collectively known as Swan, are committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service, workplace health and safety and minimising the environmental impact of our activities and operations.
Businesses can be sold separately.
Site accommodation and management quarters at the Kununurra base
Northampton, Karratha, Kununurra and Katherine
We currently lease two yards both in prime locations one in Karratha opposite MRWA in the KIE and other in the industrial area in Kununurra both areas are road train accessible
Swan Stabilizers and Swan Traffic are at the point to take the next step to moving the business to the next level with our high level clients and our good reputation
Only stabilising company in the area and can sell the companies separately
Change of lifestyle
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business