Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The business provides high quality rental equipment, equipment sales, and event planning services for events of all sizes and types, such as weddings, festivals, and galas.
• Market leader in party and event rentals across its geographic market
• Well-recognized brand with consistent revenue over the past three years
• Experienced management of complex event logistics, coordination, and cost efficiencies
• Highly diversified customer base
• Ability to execute large complex events turn-key with minimal reliance on outside subcontracts
• Special expertise in fair and festival events which are annually reoccurring for the business
• "Go to" company for large complex events and set-ups
• Current main geographic market anticipated to experience significant and sustained growth
• Cost efficient internal processes in place
• Further penetrate its current geographic market
• Expansion other key metro areas within Texas
• Further perfect internal efficiencies for increased margins
• Further diversification of customer base outside of the party market
• Streamline corporate functions such as HR, IT, and Accounting
• Employ extensive social media presence, specifically Instagram
• Also serves major nearby metropolitan areas
• Strategic inventory management processes such as utilizing Like Kind Exchanges (LKE)
• Certification with the U.S. General Services Administration being completed in order to better service government contracts
South Texas Inter-Coastal
The business currently serves a customer base that includes commercial businesses, contractors, and individuals.
The business operates from one centrally located warehouse as well as five outlet storefronts. All real estate, aside from one outlet store, is owned by related parties and are available as part of a transaction. One store outlet is leased from an unrelated third party.
The two owners are seeking an eventual full exit from the business for a more balanced lifestyle. Current ownership is seeking an acquirer to continue growing the business. They are open to various deal structures to achieve these goals as well as a negotiable transition period to new ownership.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business