Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
High Corporate & Family following makes this Motel Business a no-brainer!
• High profile location in Dunedin
• Excellent long lease
• Great year-round occupancy rates
• High corporate and family following
• Stylish and attractive street appeal
• Arguably one of Dunedin’s quietest motels
• Built over two levels, with established gardens and landscaping
• 20 modern units of various configurations
• Recently refurbished, all with modern tiled bathrooms
• Plus a pet friendly, modern 3-bdm manager’s apartment
This 20 unit motel complex which enjoys an exceptionally long lease is situated strategically on the northern route to the Northern Motorway and enjoys awesome guest parking and the manager’s three bedroom apartment and ground floor office/reception area is in a separate building. The manager’s apartment is on two levels and the ground floor lounge opens out on to a private and self-contained courtyard which allows a new business owner to have a pet.
The office has exceptional frontage to Great King Street as the office and manager’s apartment and courtyard are in a separate new building but adjacent to the recently fully refurbished motel complex that has direct access to George Street, Dunedin’s main street.
The 20 units in the motel are one of Dunedin’s quietest motel complex as positioned well back from Great King Street and feature good configuration to allow for the corporate and family markets. Being adjacent the Otago University attracts a good base occupancy throughout the year. The stadium is also situated very close by.
This is a superb Motel Business opportunity that is hard to beat!
For more details please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Adrian Chisholm Areinz.
Key location in Dunedin
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business