Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Assignment of 20-year partially tied lease dated 8th December 2008
• Large bar area and restaurant dining - c. 120 internal covers
• Enclosed decked trade garden - c. 100 total external covers
• Dedicated car park for 13 covers
• Net annual turnover consistently in the region of £1m
• EPC Rating: E(106)
The property is held on a partially tied lease from Greene King Retailing Ltd dated 8th December 2008. The rent review in December '18 has been settled with the new passing rent £96,328 p/a (exc VAT). The lease is protected by the Landlord & Tenant Act (1954). A full copy of the agreement can be provided upon request.
£96,328 per annum
The Old Spring is located in the much sought after and affluent 'De Freville' area of Cambridge. The River Cam and the city centre are both within a short walk and there are a variety of shops and services nearby on Chesterton Road.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business