Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
We have been successfully operating daily transfers between Federation Square, Melbourne CBD to the iconic Healesville Sanctuary since 1 July 2018.
The business has experienced rapid growth and offers a proven business model. With all the groundwork laid and the heavy lifting done, the company is primed for someone who only wants to work 4 – 6 hours a day yet still experience the financial return of a full-time job. Currently based in Healesville the business-in-a-box would be best suited to someone living in Melbourne’s inner east.
Due to a shift in direction, we are looking to hand over the reins of a very slick, easy-to-manage operation we've spent 2 years perfecting. It's bursting with opportunity and ideal for someone retired couple or a pair of old-mates who might love working together.
Sale items will include physical, intellectual and digital assets as outlined below
• Recognisable logo and associated branding
• Easy to maintain booking system
• Accreditation manuals and risk documentation
• Signage magnets that can be added to any vehicle
• Sales channels via the Healesville Sanctuary website
• Wholesale rates for Healesville Sanctuary ticketing
• Intellectual property and all associated marketing material
• Established email address and phone number
• Top of page ranking on Google with five-star Google reviews
• Additional Trip Advisor booking system with 5-star rating
• Marketing Material template for Melbourne Visitors Centre
• Online presence in numerous Yarra Valley tourism regional websites
• High Exposure billboard opposite the RACV Country Club, Healesville
• Customised number plates
• Established following on Instagram with 984 followers
• 5000 printed entry tickets and associated print file
• Opportunities to expand to additional in-park tour guiding with website promotion already established
From 1st July 2018 we carried over 2,000 passengers with a Gross profit of $73,000 in the first year, and the current year to date (from 1st July to Oct 31st ) being $47,908. With these figures, it’s clear to see that the future forecast for this business is more than favourable. All details can be found in the Section 52, available on request.
• A very niche business that is difficult to replicate
• Business in a box, ready to go complete with all assets needed to hit the ground running
• No direct competition
• Established sales channels and distribution
• 99% five- star Reviews with a great reputation
• Bus lane advantage for accredited vehicle
• Easily run your business off your Ipad
• Opportunity to expand into larger bus accreditation
• Currently only running one return trip daily - Opportunity to double shuttle services/ double income, if you would like to extend your business day
• Very simple online technology – no need for prior IT experience
• Easily manage your availability, choose which days you want work
• Meet international travellers and share the wonders of Australian wildlife.
• Easily establish very rewarding and satisfying customer/operator relationships
Sale Items and Terms
Seeking offers above $150,000 including good will, digital & physical assets. We are keen for a quick sale and open to offers.
The new operators will be given ample support to navigate the website and booking system.
A vehicle is not included with the sale of this business. Yarra Valley Transfers will offer bridging accreditation for a period of one month, which can be easily acquired by new operator.
It's a relatively straight forward process and section 52 documentation provided in the sale will make this a very easy process.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business