Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
What makes this business attractive?
1) essentially, it is a normal 5 day a week operation
(with drop off or pickup times outside this)
2) the business is well established, financially successful with huge potential.
3) its location has high visibility and is easily accessible.
4) its reputation is second to none with an established and repeat customer base.
Beneath that lies a business that has:-
1) Year on year growth in vehicle rental income.
2) Year on year growth in Gross Profitability.
3) A financially stable year on year return on investment.
4) A fleet of rental cars, vans and trucks
5) Additional income streams from sales and maintenance
6) Importing opportunity
The only reason this opportunity is available is:-
that after 17 years of success and achievement the owners are looking to retire.
What’s different about this business is: -
Situated in Warkworth, an explosive growth area close to Auckland, the business dominates segments of its market with no real locally based competition. Imagine what that competitive advantage might mean in terms of potential future business growth opportunities. Such opportunities are truly rare.
Included in the asking price is a fleet of approximately 40 + rental cars, mini-buses, vans and trucks valued at $350K + and a business that consistently provides a return on investment of approximately 40 % to 50 % per annum. Yes, that is 40% to 50 % return on your Investment every year!
Imagine the return if you were able to secure the finance at current low interest rates to acquire this business. Feel free to ask about the finance options.
Disclaimer: - Please note for confidentiality purposes, this business has been listed under the Re/max partners office address. Further details on this business’ location will be provided on application. The content of this advertisement must be read in the context of, and in conjunction with, the Information Memorandum in order to avoid any possible misinterpretation or misunderstanding caused by confidentiality considerations, advert space limitations and / or other limiting factors or generalizations including use of generic images.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business