- Price: $115,000 + SAV
- Categories: Retail
Wallsend Newsagency Nelson Street occupies a unique presence in the centre of a strip shopping area with two very large Pharmacies on either side of the Newsagency.
Together they command the major footprint of traffic flow when shopping at WALLSEND.
The owners after 13 years of building this outlet into what the Daily Telegraph featured an article entitled "the luckiest Lottery outlet in NSW" have decided it's time to move on.
The newsagency is 100 sq. metres catering for the basics in newsagency lines Newspapers, Magazine, Cards, and Stationery with plenty of room to expand into Gifts and associated lines.
To test the current purchase power for trends, the owners presented Tilley Candles, a small array of Gifts and Darrell Lea Chocolates resulting in a newfound turnover of $30k plus p.a.
This experiment has been lasting and encouraging thus enhancing the ability to increase the basket size with other product.
This business is priced to sell especially with an exceptional occupancy lease in both costs (low rent) and with a new 3x 5-year lease.
With the Lott products returning a nett income of $3,200 per week and a rental occupancy cost of $486, it makes the starting point of say $2,700 per week without additional sales an incredible base to work with. At the price offered this is the best return on investment from any participating business.
• Incredible Lotto and with an upgraded image can only improve. - the Lott New Image taken into account in pricing the Business for Sale.
• Rent of approx. $25,300 gross, $486 plus GST per week.
• Lotto and services pay the rent plus wages extraordinary nett profit -( 2 owners working forty hours per week each).
• Employing a casual/s to ensure time off for owners.
• Opens 5 and two half days per week. (Saturday and Sunday).
• A very solid community- based town with a population of over 12,470 see Govt Quick Stats census for update in 2016 for all additional details.
Consideration for Purchaser:
This is the business for those who want to have a commitment, something to do with minimum risk or fuss and plenty of daily connection with local, friendly people.
Adjust the gross profit to suit your own needs and expand the store's presentation to a new level.
A can't miss opportunity with a tremendous return for effort and on money invested.
For full details please fill out the Confidentiality Agreement and a Business Profile with financials will be emailed or mailed to you Or Phone Graeme Day