Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Well Established Bakery In New York For Sale

New York
Asking Price:
$925,000 (USD) Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue:
$1,100,000 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$225,000 (USD)

Well established bakery for sale, located on the North Shore of Suffolk County. With a reputation for quality goods and customer service, this bakery is well organized with a clear path for growth and diversification in the future for the right new owner. This place bakes breads, cakes, pastries, custom cakes and much more. This is not your average bakery, They do 80% of their business in the retail store and the remaining 20% with wholesale. The rent is reasonable, and optionally the building is available for this profitable bakery. The bakery has had the same owner for close to 40 years. The bakery has all the bells and whistles with production equipment, walk-in in refrigerators and freezers, POS system, delivery vehicles and much more. A motivated buyer can expand by opening more hours, opening on Mondays, expanding the wholesale business to the entire east end of Long Island. This bakery is a great opportunity for an experienced baker with a passion for baking and with an entrepreneurial spirit to own their dream bake shop. This could also be a fit for an existing bakery looking to expand or grow. The seller is looking to retire and have more time off, but is willing to stay temporarily to insure a smooth transition.


Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business.

Property information

Real Estate:

Lease

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Retiring

Employees:
38

Other Information

Support & training:

Yes

Financing available:

300,000.00 down & $625,000 at 6.75% over 120 months

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$200,000 (USD) - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$25,000 (USD)

Contact Information

    1. Your Address

    2. Optional
  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to Vested Business Brokers HQ. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here